Pumpkin Chiffon Pie - 2 Pack
Oregon’s Willamette Valley Fruit Company makes this one-of-a-kind pumpkin chiffon pie with alternating layers of light pumpkin chiffon filling and spiced whipping cream. Handmade from scratch with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, carrying on the tradition of the finest quality pie on the market.
Each 2 pack includes 2 pies
Their large 40 oz., 9″ pies are perfect for any occasion
FILLING: Pumpkin, Powdered Sugar (sugar, cornstarch), Egg Yolks, Egg Whites: (sodium citrate, guar gum, Triethyl Citrate, (added as whipping agents), Fresh Whipping Cream, Evaporated Milk: (Milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan and vitamin D3), 100% Pure Cane Sugar, Spices, Unflavored Gelatin, Vanilla, Salt. CRUST: Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid),Organic Palm Oil, Water, 100% Pure Cane Sugar, Salt. Contains: WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Instructions / Storage
- Keep this pie frozen until you’re ready to serve it. (Isn’t it nice you can keep one in the freezer “just because”?)
- Once thawed, please keep it refrigerated and don’t refreeze or store it at room temperature.
- For best results, remove the plastic overwrap and then place the pie back in it’s box in the refrigerator and let it thaw overnight. Or you can thaw it at a cool room temperature (68 degrees F) for 5 to 6 hours.
- Be sure to serve it quickly after it’s thawed so you can taste the creamy perfections of flavors. (As if you could wait!)
- When it’s an oven free, just let it be! Microwave is not recommended and these oven free pies should never be baked.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willamette Valley Pie Company ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.