Cranberry Apple Pie
Willamette Valley Pie Co’s Cranberry Apple Pie combines apples and cranberry underneath a delicious almond covered top . Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and you have the perfect dessert to enjoy these rich flavors!
These are HUGE Pies. Each pie is approximately 9" wide & serves 12.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is “Ready to Bake” from a frozen state. In order to get the best quality product, it is recommended that you do not allow the pie to thaw before baking.
DO NOT THAW BEFORE BAKING
- Convection Oven:
Preheat oven to 330 degrees F
Remove plastic wrap. Bake for 80-85 minutes. Ovens may vary. Adjust time and temperature accordingly.
- Conventional Oven:
Preheat to 375 degrees F. Bake for 90-105 minutes
Note: It’s important to bake the pie fully, or there may be undissolved sugar, or sugar lumps at the bottom of the pie. It is normal for the pie to bubble.
Allow to cool 6 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willamette Valley Pie Company ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.